1) TRAINERS HANDBOOK for Vocational Education and Training targets managers and teaching staff of post-secondary VET organisations providing taught courses primarily in the field of event management but also in hospitality, catering, and wider business and marketing courses. The Handbook spans an Educator’s Introduction to Future Festival Tools
• Future Festivals Self-Assessment Tool
• Green Festival Stories – A collection of inspiring examples from across Europe
• The Future Festival Tools Event Sustainability E-Learning course
• The VET Trainers Handbook
Educators will benefit from cutting edge insights and direction in the following sections:-
• Future Festival Tools key focus areas and the project’s relevance to contemporary VET
• Navigating the Landscape: current state and skill gaps in event sustainability across European nations, the UK, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, France. Each country is reviewed in terms of similarities, differences and opportunities.
• Interactive Guides and Classroom Applications
• A User Guide and Recommendations
• Applying the Tools for Classroom Use includes an Instructional Guide, Effective Teaching Strategies. Enhancing Engagement with Technology and Collaborative Learning.
• Finally, very user-friendly Assessment Methods, Sample Lesson Plans and Conclusions ensure the VET trainer is fully equipped to teach Future Festival Tools to its maximum pedagogical value.